2014年7月21日星期一

The Road Trip--------Hammonasset Beach in the State park


Splendid sunshine in the beach , the  peaceful garden of Carrie's house , quiet woods showered in a sunbeam, all of the images just wove  into the picture of  my unforgettable memory in the 
Hammonasset Beach in the State park. 

                           
  As soon as I stepped onto the beach, I felt a different air from that in China. Everyone was just comfortable lying on the beach enjoying the sunshine. I've heard about the beaches in the USA  before . I  shouldn't be surprised. The clear blue sky just joined with the deep stretching  ocean in the very far distance. The sun beamed on the sea creating  a  shining light spots dancing with the wave. I could see seabirds  flying by with pleasant songs. And my mind just flew away with it. Under the peaceful surface, danger could happen anytime . It's a theory I should keep in my mind ,but not now. I just couldn't help  soaking my mind with the sea and having fun with the group of friends on the beach.                                          
 




After that ,we headed to the woods under  Carrie's guidance . I quickly shifted into hiking shoes , silently got off the bus and started   hiking  along the pathway as not  to scare the animals away. Compared with the sunshine in the beach, the woods made a shadow and it was really comfortable 

even without a  word.
                                        

  Carrie's house is really wonderful .I love her neat kitchen, her pretty-decorated living room , her small "reading corner". And the thing I want to mention most is the Garden which is perfectly matched to her house. The hammock hung between the trees swaying with gently blowing wind, the green leaves fell down from the ivy just like water smoothly splashing from the fall. Such images only appeared in dream and now it became reality.

                                          

  Maybe there is something called "Destiny" which connects people together .  How magic it was for people from different place meet with each other in such a small inch! 
                             








1 条评论:

  1. The one thing impress me most is ur photos! So graceful and elegant!
    Btw, I like ur new design of the blog!

    回复删除