2014年7月24日星期四

Exploring Boston


What will be produced when modern and classic mix with each other? This is the question that came into my mind when I first caught sight of Boston. 

It is a city where no car can be seen at 10 a.m. and letters can wait quietly in front of the door on the peaceful Sunday morning .


It is a city where cars will stop at any time allowing the pedestrian to go first.
It is a city that loves study in every corner and anytime.
It is a city that loads so much history and contains the very beginning of the  freedom of American's dream.
It is a city where ambitious youngsters long for and gather .
It is a city where Chinese people cook delicious food even in a not too big restaurant. Also,it was the first time I nearly screamed to tears when I tasted the Chinese food which I sometimes got bored with at home.
                                      
It is a city that backpackers from all around the world could talk ,laugh, eat and drink in one same crowed room.

The things that impressed me most was the Harvard Business School.
When I finally found the Harvard Business School, I just felt that nothing really matters.
The green ivy covered the wall which created a green castle. The beautiful lawn in front of the white solemn building. the perky squirrel which didn't even fear the strangers.
The letters read "The case for the future", flying my thoughts to what a future do I want.



When the streaks of light cut through the clouds and fall down on the river, when streets get quieter, when people passing by with a book in hand ,
I suddenly got the feeling of fulfilling my spiritual realm. 
Boston just let me fall into deep-thought when leisurely strolling along the road.

没有评论:

发表评论