2014年7月29日星期二

Making Chinese Delicious food


"You only know it's good when you leave home." This song keeps ringing in my ears when I strongly miss the 
traditional Chinese food, as many friends do. And tonight my wish really has come
true.Sixteen
of us went to one of our friends' rented apartment and cooked Chinese food which freed our stomach
a lot.  



Preparing for the dinner
You can imagine the scene of 16 people getting into a small apartment. We opened all the windows in the room but it was still so stifling that  I could hardly breathe, and I was not doing anything at that time. Without hesitation, we couldn't wait any longer but to start preparing for our much sought-after delicious dinner.


The boiled tomato beef brisket made by myself
  My mother is really good at making dishes and I usually watch and learn from her secretly.
So you see, tonight  is just the right  time for me to show my capacity and  I decided to choose to cook the Tomato Beef Brisket . After salting the beef for 15 minutes, I started to boil the beef and the tomato together upon the stove. As the cooker in the  apartment is really limited,  I planned to make my own dishes according to the present  sauces.  I looked after my dish with cautious eyes , sweat streaming down my neck.  I  uncovered the pot  every few minutes, looking at the pot's state, smelling and taking out a piece, tasting to judge whether it was cooked .
 "Yummy!"
After nearly 2 hours of hard work, the dish  finally came out. Looks nice, doesn't it?

Memorize the excited moment  

All the delicious food

没有评论:

发表评论