2014年7月21日星期一

Just Go Out



I was just leaning against the bench outside WLH where I have classes everyday.
"The most familiar can sometimes be the most unfamiliar" This became my spot! And only now  I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled, full of the flavor of bright sunshine, wet dewdrop, and perfume of passerby.
I couldn't stop breathing it in, filing my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.
                              
I carelessly looked up, letting my head rest on the bench. The pure, sapphire-like sky, the swaying trees, the birds, the old building suddenly created a picturesque scene. The windswept trees forming a kind of tunnel, the sun piercing  though the upper layer of the mist  and the limited visibility  just at that time provided for a very special effect. It appeared quite unreal.

I was just thinking:
You have to look at the whole landscape.
A scenery is more than the sum of its  part.
The squirrel  by itself is just a squirrel.
The meadow  by itself  is just grass, flowers.
And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.
When you put them all together and it can be magic.

没有评论:

发表评论