2014年7月18日星期五

EAT, LOOK, AND THINK



"Frozen Yogurt!" When we finally got to the "go green" store, I really couldn't  help yelling out.
This was the first time I'd eaten frozen yogurt in the USA and the first time going out with my American friends. 
I  love FY at home. As for me, it's not only just because its the fantastic flavor but also the creative work .
"No leaves are exactly the same in the world". So as frozen yogurt.  Not like the yogurt sold in the supermarket which is totally the same, FYs will wear different clothes matched with various pretty hats when created by people. Even one person will make distinctive FY.




Later that day, under the guidance of Carrie, Joanna and I went to the 355 Prospect Street to watch stars. I dreamed to be an astronaut when I was a child. The mysterious universe seems eternal as showed from the video
'The Black Hole''. However, compared with the splendid and variegated solar system and ever expanding universe,  human  seem  too small to mention.  If we take the universe as a symphony, we are only  a note of  it. If we take it as a grand herd of the animals, we are only a calf.  However, it's really lucky as we are accompanied by our friends from all over the world. We share one dream which is to maximize our value by using the limited time. 
Just  like  magic, isn't it?

没有评论:

发表评论