2014年7月8日星期二

The July 4th weekend--------Traveling By Train

I was jogging along the road all of a sweat  with shopping bags heavily straining in my hand as other partners did. Except one person,  my friend Angel, who is a girl 1.78 meters tall. She  wasnt jogging but leisurely strolling to keep up with the pace of the team. Until that moment I didn't realize the benefits of being a tall person. It was early in July and the air in the USA is really hard to breath in when I was running as if it was boiling. I  almost took off while I was running with an umbrella open because I got the ultraviolet allergy when exposed to the sun.This was the first time to take  the American train. It was already 4:20 and the train was supposed to leave in 5 minutes. I was nearly worn out and was left at the very last of the rear. At that time there was nothing I wanted to do but to give up running under the strong sunshine. Suddenly, I caught sight of an ant carrying a leaf with all it strength which gave me encouragement again. I took a deep breath and ran in big pace to catch the group. Finally,it was as soon as I stepped into the station that the train was approaching and I narrowly missed it.
What a breathtaking moment !  Just thinking about why you insist going this far the moment  you want to give up. Not fear of stepping further, the further you go, the more explorations you'll get.Happiness, just on the road.





2 条评论: