2014年7月8日星期二

First Impression, fall in love

"Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get." That"s  the imagination I had when came up with my title"Chocolate Box". As a girl who grew up in China, it was so fantastic when merely thinking about studying in Yale this summer.  I couldn't even  think of that! Clearer air, bluer sky, whiter clouds......This what I've heard a thousand times about USA  before landing. I was convinced at once while I was stepping  out of the plane. Beyond that, I want to use my own eyes and heart to feel rather than listen from others mouth, just like tasting chocolate from the beautifully decorated box.
This photo was taken when I took the first train in the USA,which like a gust of wind blew into my heart. I suddenly found out that beyond the friendly and outgoing appearance , people here in the USA are also quiet and studious. No matter how changeable of the outside world, the heart for absorbing the world's wisest thought wouldn't fade forever.To enshrine the best urn of life, people here try their utmost to read, think of those treasuries of good  words and golden thoughts. Maybe that's why Americans are not alone even though the  population  is not as  much as that in China.


2 条评论:

  1. I find that you often use the comparison, and in every para we can find one! And you use that so naturally! Awesome!

    回复删除
  2. Thank you so much, love in you

    回复删除